Monday, January 14, 2013

Blog Gadgets

When I was on Blogger I explored gadgets. Gadgets are neat tools that make it so you don't have to leave the page to find something. Also they can be entertaining. While exploring the gadgets, I found many interesting things. I found gadgets that show you can have animated pets, different clocks, translators, games, and even horoscopes. Many of these gadgets are useful. When you have a translator it can help people who come to your blog from different parts of the world understand what you have typed. Animated pets can be fun to have on your blog so you can have to fun playing with it without having to worry about feeding it or letting it go outside. Different clocks can be cool to have too you can have clocks with the time from all over the world. The horoscope gadget tells you your daily horoscope. The games can be good to have on you blog to keep people entertained in your blog and make them keep returning to it. I hope find some of these gadgets are interesting as I did.